Van Gogh LVT
Van Gogh LVT
TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Best Practice PVC Certified
• Take Back Scheme
Karndean Design Flooring Van Gogh LVT are suitable for all residential areas of the home, including wet areas and commercial applications including retail shops, shopping centre food courts, health and aged facilities, leisure and hospitality, restaurants. They offer a range of styles, inspired by materials such as stone, ceramic, marble, and wood with over 150 individual colourway options in tiles, slabs and planks.
Van Gogh Luxury Vinyl tiles are completely recyclable at the end of life. The Karndean range of water based, solvent free adhesives are certified for low VOC emissions.
Karndean Van Gogh LVT are Best Practice PVC certified.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
More information:The scope of certification includes Van Gogh LVT with code numbers VG1-7, VG5-7, VGW33T, VGW39T and VGW40T. The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
o Responsible Building Materials
GreenStar ' Performance v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Procurement and Purchasing: Refurbishment Materials