Shield Range (NSW/VIC sites)
TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Designed for Disassembly
• Product take-back scheme
Shield range plasterboards are a range of products with water resistant, fire resistant, sound resistant and impact resistant properties. They are suitable for ceiling and wall surfaces.
Knauf manufactures plasterboard in compliance with the standard requirements of AS/NZS 2588, Gypsum Plasterboard. Plasterboard is 100% recyclable. Knauf sources its gypsum from large natural reserves within Australia. The liner paper used to make plasterboard is made from recycled paper such as waste newspaper and cardboard.
The manufacturer is ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System and ISO 9001 Quality Management systems certified.
Shield range complies with the relevant Australian and New Zealand standards for walls and ceilings and is 100% recyclable at end of life.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
GreenStar ' Performance v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Procurement and Purchasing: Refurbishment Materials