Orbit, Terrain and Seagrass wallcovering
Terrain, Orbit and Seagrass
TOP 3 Benefits:
• Rapidly renewable material content
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Take Back Scheme
Woven Image’s Terrain, Orbit and Seagrass are natural looking wallcovering products made of 50% polypropylene and 50% flax fibre, supplied as flat semi rigid panels, 2.5mm thick. Terrain is 2800mm x 1100mm and the prints (Orbit and Seagrass) are 2800mm x 1090mm.
Terrain is a plain textured version of the product.
Orbit and Seagrass are printed designs on the same substrate.
Terrain, Orbit and Seagrass are low VOC products supported by Woven Image take-back scheme.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥5 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Rating Tools
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
GreenStar ' Performance v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Procurement and Purchasing: Refurbishment Materials
WELL Features - IWBI:
o Feature 04 VOC Reduction Part 5: Furniture and Funishing
o Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1: Precautionary Material Selection