TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Designed for Disassembly
• Take Back Scheme
OPAL plasterboard has a high density gypsum core with a pre-coated surface liner paper, delivering high sound insulation and impact performance. The surface of OPAL is UV resistant and easy to clean.
Knauf operates a Product Stewardship Program to take back the products at the end of service life for recycling or reprocessing.
The manufacturer is ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System and ISO 9001 Quality Management systems certified.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
GreenStar ' Performance v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Procurement and Purchasing: Refurbishment Materials