TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Designed for Disassembly
• Take Back Scheme
Novetta Seating is manufactured in Australia from propylene back and seat and has an ergonomically contoured foam seat with multi-lock and anti-shock.
Schiavello’s range of products meets the requirements of the GreenTagCert™Standard and operates a “Product Stewardship Program” to take back chairs at the end of service life for refurbishment or recycling.
The chairs are easily disassembled into component parts and are recyclable at the end of the products life. All components of the product are either reusable or recyclable.
- Australian Made
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
Fabric is excluded from the scope of the certificate. Certified as white furniture. The product will meet Level A if used with a GreenTag or recognized third party certified fabric and work surface.