TOP 3 Benefits:
• Indoor Environment Quality
• Designed for Disassembly
• No need for additional cleaning chemicals
Tarkett’s iQ Megalit is a compact homogeneous floor covering recommended for use in commercial heavy traffic areas such as healthcare, retail, education, offices, etc. The flooring has a polyurethane reinforced finish which eliminates the need for polishes or waxes and can reduce the maintenance costs throughout the life cycle.
It is available in 24 different colour schemes as a non-directional pattern.
- Building/Product Synergy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
GreenTag LCARate gold
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
GreenStar ' Performance v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Procurement and Purchasing: Refurbishment Materials
The scope of certification under iQ Megalit* includes iQ Natural, iQ Optima, iQ Eminent, iQ Granit, iQ Micra, iQ Prima and Megalit .
Tarkett iQ Megalit has been compared to an industry standard Nylon Broadloom carpet (no cushion) product which serves as the business as usual for the floor covering product category. The life cycle inventory data compiled for the BAU product was obtained from industry study.