TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Designed for Disassembly
• Ethical Supply Chain
Knauf’s Designpanel is a high grade, glass fibre reinforced acoustic gypsum board suitable for large ceiling and wall surfaces. The product contains 0-2.5%% virgin gypsum, 4-9%% recycled post consumer gypsum, 5-11% recycled pre consumer gypsum and 80-90%% post industrial gypsum, according to the availability. The packaging of the product is manufactured from 100% recycled cardboard.
Danoline manufacturing facility has ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certification as well as FSC Chain of Custody Certificate for Cellulose fibre used.
Designpanel complies with the relevant Australian and New Zealand standards for walls and ceilings and is 100% recyclable at end of life.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
GreenStar ' Performance v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Procurement and Purchasing: Refurbishment Materials