TOP 3 Benefits:
• Designed for Disassembly
• Take Back Scheme
• Health & Ecotoxicity
Herman Miller Asia’s Caper Chair is designed with a polypropylene seat and a back which have been contoured for comfort. Holes in the material allows dissipation of heat and moisture from the occupier of the seat. Each component of the chair can be recycled.
Other features of the chair include Flexnet seat, Waterfall seat edge, Pneumatic seat height adjustment and biomechanical tilt mechanism.
Caper Chairs also have GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD GOLD® certificate as a low-emitting product and the MBDC Cradle-to-Cradle Silver certification.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Rating Tools
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.