TOP 3 Benefits:
• Take Back Scheme
• Adhesive free installation
• Health & Ecotoxicity
Altro CantataTM is a decorative, adhesive free slip resistant flooring, installed using a tape system. It can be easily removed after installation, reused elsewhere, and recycled at the end of its life.
Altro CantataTM is designed for busy public spaces where disruption needs to be minimal. It is available in 16 soft-look shades, which range from subtle naturals to vivid colours and has the durability for medium to high traffic areas.
- Building/Product Synergy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- Rating Tools
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag LCARate silver
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
GreenStar ' Performance v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Procurement and Purchasing: Refurbishment Materials
IWBI WELL Building Standard (WELL) Feature:
o Feature 04 VOC Reduction Part 3: Flooring
Cantata has been compared to an industry standard Nylon 6 Carpet Tile which serves as the business as usual for the indoor flooring product category. The life cycle inventory data compiled for the BAU product was obtained from industry study.